Weekend Timelapse Workshops
A quick introduction to timelapse filming and post-production. Covers the timelapse workflow using LRTimelapse and Lightroom.
For beginners & experienced photographers.
Package includes B&B style Lodging & lite breakfast.
Class size limited to 3.
- Lodging & Breakfast included in Joshua Tree, California
- Training on Timelapse Filming and Workflow
- Lightroom CC -> LRTimelapse (Rendering)
- Optimal Camera and Intervalometer Setup, including lens selection
- Daily/Nightly Filming sessions in the Park and surrounding areas.
- Timelapse Theory and optimal shutter speed / aperture selection
- Training on optimal RAW setting
Price: $699.00 (US) per student
INCLUDES 3 NIGHTS B&B LODGING IN JOSHUA TREE
Our Timelapse workshops require that you have a DLSR (or Mirrorless) camera which allows for manual settings of Aperture, Exposure duration and ISO. The camera should support interchangeable lenses - FAST (F2.8 or faster) and WIDE (20MM or wider, 14MM is preferable) are best for nighttime photography (lenses can be rented on-line). You will also need a tripod and an Intervalometer (or a camera which supports Intervalometer functions natively in the camera). You will also need to bring a laptop (for processing your sequences). Once you've registered I will send you a list of download instructions for the software which is used in the workshop.