Spend the evening in the park photographing the Geminids Meteor shower. We will also do Star Trails photography.
Package includes B&B Style Lodging with Hot Breakfast.
Class size limited to 6.
- Lodging in Joshua Tree, California - Private room at our B&B
- Training on Night Photography
- Optimal Camera and Intervalometer Setup, including lens selection
- Session in the National Park
- Star Trails Photography
- Training on Lightroom CC for post-processing
Workshops require that you have a DLSR (or Mirrorless!) camera which allows for manual settings of Aperture, Exposure duration and ISO. The camera should support interchangeable lenses - FAST (F2.8 or faster) and WIDE (20MM or wider, 14MM is preferable) are best for nighttime photography (lenses can be rented on-line). You will also need a tripod and an Intervalometer (or a camera which supports Intervalometer functions natively in the camera). You will also need to bring a laptop (for processing your images). Once you've registered I will send you a list of download instructions for the software which is used in the workshop.