5 Night Timelapse w/Motion Control
Fully immerse yourself in Joshua Tree while diving deep into the timelapse workflow - with 5 full days and nights of training and filming. For beginners and experienced photographers alike.
Package includes B&B Style Lodging with Breakfast.
NOTE: Summer months - The Park is at 5,000ft elevation - so the summer evenings temps (70-80) are perfect for star gazing - and time-lapsing. During the day, we do post-processing indoors with A/C.
Class size limited to 3.
- Lodging/Breakfast in Joshua Tree, California
- Training on the entire Timelapse Workflow
- LR Timelapse > Lightroom > Premiere Pro (Composition)
- Optimal Camera and Intervalometer Setup, including lens selection
- Daily/Nightly Filming sessions in the park and surrounding areas.
- Complete post-production training - using the Adobe Workflow
- Includes training on Motion Control (equipment provided or bring your own)
- Timelapse Theory and optimal shutter speed / aperture selection
- Training on optimal RAW settings and processing
Our Timelapse workshops require that you have a DLSR (or Mirrorless!) camera which allows for manual settings of Aperture, Exposure duration and ISO. The camera should support interchangeable lenses - FAST (F2.8 or faster) and WIDE (20MM or wider, 14MM is preferable) are best for nighttime photography (lenses can be rented on-line). You will also need a tripod and an Intervalometer (or a camera which supports Intervalometer functions natively in the camera). You will also need to bring a laptop (for processing your sequences). Once you've registered I will send you a list of download instructions for the software which is used in the workshop.