An excellent introduction to the full lifecycle of timelapse filming and production. Covers the entire timelapse workflow using LR Timelapse and Adobe CC. For beginners & experienced photographers.
Package includes B&B Style Lodging with Hot Breakfast.
Class size limited to 3.
- Lodging/Breakfast in Joshua Tree, California
- Training on the entire Timelapse Workflow
- LRTimelapse > Lightroom > After Effects Rendering
- Optimal Camera and Intervalometer Setup, including lens selection
- Daily/Nightly Filming sessions in the park and surrounding areas.
- Complete post-production training - using the Adobe Workflow
- Processing using LR Timelapse.
- Timelapse Theory and optimal shutter speed / aperture selection
- Training on optimal RAW setting
Our Timelapse workshops require that you have a DLSR (or Mirrorless!) camera which allows for manual settings of Aperture, Exposure duration and ISO. The camera should support interchangeable lenses - FAST (2.8F or faster) and WIDE (20MM or wider, 14MM is preferable) are best for nighttime photography (lenses can be rented on-line). You will also need a tripod and an Intervalometer (or a camera which supports Intervalometer functions natively in the camera). You will also need to bring a laptop (for processing your sequences). Once you've registered I will send you a list of download instructions for the software which is used in the workshop.