Timelapse Master Class
w/Motion Control Training (Kessler)
Includes 5 Nights B&B Lodging in joshua tree
Fully immerse yourself in Joshua Tree while diving deep into the timelapse workflow - 5 nights and 6 days of non-stop training and filming.
For beginners and experienced photographers alike.
Class size limited to 3.
- 5 Night Lodging and Breakfast included - in Joshua Tree, California
- Training on the entire Timelapse RAW Workflow
- Lightroom "Classic"> LRTimelapse (rendering) [-> After Effects (optional rendering)] -> Premiere Pro (Composition)
- Optimal Camera and Intervalometer Setup, including lens selection
- Daily/Nightly Filming sessions in the park and surrounding areas.
- Complete post-processing training - using the Adobe CC Workflow
- Includes training on Motion Control
- Motion Control 'Slider' provided (or bring your own)
- Timelapse Theory and optimal shutter speed / aperture selection
- Training on optimal RAW settings and processing
PRICE: $1999.00 (USD) per photographer
includes 5-night B&B lodging in joshua tree
note: we can schedule these workshops anytime (based upon availability). contact us and we will get you scheduled!
Recommended Camera Equipment
Check our gear guides
Our timelapse workshops require that you have a DLSR (or Mirrorless) camera which allows for manual settings of Aperture, Exposure duration and ISO. The camera should support interchangeable lenses - FAST (F2.8 or faster) and WIDE (20MM or wider, 14MM is preferable) are best for nighttime photography (lenses can be rented on-line). You will also need a tripod and an Intervalometer (or a camera which supports Intervalometer functions natively in the camera). You will also need to bring a laptop (for processing your sequences). Once you've registered, you will receive a preparation guide and a list of useful apps for the workshop.