4 Hour Personalized Photography Tour
sunset, sunrise, landscape or night photography
all year / based upon AVAILABILITY
in JOshua Tree national park
all skill levels welcome
Visiting Joshua Tree?
Let us be your expert guide to Joshua Tree National Park. We know the best places in the park - for every season - for every time of day - or night. (Hint: The park is larger than Rhode Island!).
Let us know when you are visiting - and what time of day you would like to photograph the park - and we will design a personalized tour for you.
- Expert guide into Joshua Tree National Park
- 4 Hour tour
- Includes travel time to/from park
- Tour Starts/Ends at the Joshua Tree National Park Visitors Center (Joshua Tree)
- Composition techniques for Landscape Photography
- Optimal camera settings
- We review your camera settings!
- Adobe Lightroom CC Post-Processing workflow PDF - to bring out the best in your images
$199 (USD) for first photographer
$99 per additional photographers (limit 6)
no charge for non-photographer spouses
Recommended Camera Equipment
Check our gear guides
We recommend that you bring a DLSR (or Mirrorless) camera which allows for manual settings of Aperture, Exposure duration and ISO. These cameras generally support interchangeable lenses. For Night Photography, you will need a FAST (F2.8) / WIDE LENS (20MM or wider, 14MM is preferable). It is recommended that you bring a tripod (required for Night Photography).